Sunday, January 1, 2017

Senior 2016- Sketch N Scrap #120

Happy New Year friends!  I am so glad to be back on the blog and kicking off 2017 in a fun way with a new sketch and layout!  I was sick for 1/2 of December and then with the holidays I was not able to spend anytime at my craft desk for the whole month!!!  But I'm back today starting the new year off right with a fun new sketch for Sketch N Scrap!  Here is my sketch:
 
And here is my layout using the sketch:
Supplies Used:  Patterned Paper: Echo Park: Jack N Jill & This N That; Stickers: This N That & Jack N Jill;
Letter stickers: American Crafts; Card stock: Basic Black by Stampin' Up; star punch: McGill
 
I just love these Senior pictures of my son!  I can't believe he just finished his first semester of college and with a 4.0 no less!  While I am super proud of him I sure miss those high school years and wanted to capture that time with this layout which I am displaying on my wall in my office so I can look up and see his smiling face everyday!  I think if I use this sketch again I would use smaller 3x5 or 3x4 pictures as it would allow for a larger title but overall I am very happy with how it turned out!  Make sure and hop on over to Sketch N Scrap and see what the other DT members did with the sketch and then stay awhile and play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa - I love this layout! The papers are perfect and I love your title area! Congrats to your son on the 4.0!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout!! And handsome pictures!! Congrats to your son on his accomplishments!!

    ReplyDelete