Friday, May 5, 2017

Thank You- Sketch N Scrap card sketch #97

May is well underway and that means TONS of fun at Sketch N Scrap!    We are celebrating our 5th birthday all month long with an online crop on our Facebook page and of course May is National Scrapbooking Month so will be celebrating that tomorrow with an exclusive sketch!  As you can see there will be LOADS of inspiration and fun, so make sure and join in the festivities!  Today our first card sketch is up on the Sketch N Scrap blog!  Here is the super fun sketch by Heather:
 
 
Here is my take on the sketch:

Supplies Used: Card stock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Real Red & Chocolate Chip by Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye; Flower: My Mind's Eye, Ink: Chocolate chip by Stampin' Up; Stamp: Stampin' Up, border punch: Fiskars
 
This was a super fun sketch to work with and came together super fast! I was able to use up more of my papers from my 100 paper challenge as well as this older die cut that was left from a kit and I never used due to it's size, I think it is over 5 years old so glad to have found a use for it!  I hope you will join us on the blog and our Facebook page to get creative as we celebrating FIVE years of bringing you inspiration every month!  Our prizes for the crop and the blog this month are awesome so make sure and play along!  I can't wait to see what you create!

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Love that flower you used as your focal point of the card!

    ReplyDelete