Saturday, June 17, 2017

Exciting News!

Hello everyone!  I have some exciting news to share with the world today!  I have been chosen to be part of the Scrap Room Design Team!!  I am over the moon excited to be joining this team of amazingly talented, creative and inspiring women!  If you haven't tried the Scrap Room's kits you should, they are super fun! Rochelle coordinates each kit to include perfectly matched papers and embellishments and the best part is you will get a fun package each month of the latest and greatest paper crafting goodies!  It's the perfect way to get all the newest products delivered right to you each month without having to worry about spending time shopping for your favorite manufacturers products, and since time is precious why not spend your time creating beautiful art instead of shopping!  I love how everything coordinates and saves you from trying to match up things yourself, Rochelle does that all for you and you just sit back and enjoy your monthly package, it's like Christmas 12 months out of the year!!! YAY! 
I will be on the Design Team as Doubleshot kit and Card kit club designer!  There are two main kits to pick from to suite your personal tastes and your budget!  There are also several add on kits each month and every other month a Card Kit as well!  You all know how I love making and sending cards, so it's a match made in heaven!  And I forgot to mention that the Flavors of the Month kit includes a coffee sample each month with a different flavor!!! YUM!  Perfect for those late night scrapping sessions with the girls!  To find out more about the kits make sure and visit the Scrap Room website.  And make sure and hop on over to the Scrap Room blog to see the entire team! I look forward to sharing my layouts created with the July kit with you on July 1st!!!  So check back here at the blog July 1st for my reveal! Happy creating!

1 comment:

  1. This is such awesome news and they are so lucky to have you! I can't wait to see what you create with their kits! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete