Thursday, July 13, 2017

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #101

Have you played with the July 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap yet?  If not make sure and check it out, it is super fun and a great way to make a quick and easy card!  I know I will use it again soon! Here is the super fun sketch by Heather:
 
 And here is my card using the sketch:

Supplies Used:  Card stock: Whisper White & Cherry Cobbler by Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories (floral) & CTMH (wood); Punch: Daisy by Stampin' Up; Sticker (thanks) by My Minds Eye
 
I needed a quick thank you card and wanted to use my new daisy punch so this sketch was perfect for both things!!!  I love the wood and floral papers together, and this daisy punch is just amazing if you don't have one you might want to consider getting one, I just love daisies and this punch doesn't disappoint!  I hope you will give this fun sketch a whirl and if you do please share it with us at Sketch N Scrap either on the blog or on the Facebook page!!  We want to see what you create!!
Also if you are in the mood for a fun crop make sure and join our crop at Sketch N Scrap that starts on Saturday July 15th!! We are having a lot of fun sketch based challenges as well as chatting and an amazing prize!!  Visit our events page on our Facebook page HERE to join in the fun!
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the wood background and that daisy punch is awesome! I don't have one that big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a super cute card and sketch!!

    ReplyDelete