Saturday, October 21, 2017

Sketch N Scrap World Card Making Day sketch #3

Happy Saturday!  Have you been joining us each Saturday in October at Sketch N Scrap as we celebrate World Card Making Day all month long?  I hope you have found some time to join in the festivities or at least check out all the inspiration that we have been sharing!  Today I have our THIRD sketch for you by yours truly!  Here is the sketch:

And here is my take on the sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin' Up- Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Strawberry Slush; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Summer Fun; Dies: Stampin' Up Stitched Dies; Stickers: Echo Park Summer Fun; Stamp- CTMH; Ink: Memento

I had so much fun making this card!  I knew I wanted to use this stamp/sentiment so I wanted to use bright and bold papers and this line fit the bill!  Plus it is included in my 100 paper stash bash so it worked out wonderfully!  I am trying to use up some of my stash of papers so I have picked out 100 + papers to use up by next year this time.  My goal is to use up 25 by January 31st and so far I am moving right along towards my goal!  I hope you will join us this month at Sketch N Scrap as we celebrate World Card Making Month/Day and get a lot of card done!  Make sure and visit Sketch N Scrap to see what the other team members did with this sketch!  Happy creating!

1 comment: