Tuesday, February 6, 2018

February Flavors of the Month Kit- Crate Paper Main Squeeze

The February Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom is full of scrappy goodness again this month!  Here is the kit:
 The kit I used for today's layout is the Crate Paper Main Squeeze kit, here is it is:


And here is my layout using this kit:

Supplies Used: Cardstock- white from the kit; Patterned Paper- Crate Paper Main Squeeze from the kit; Enamel hearts- Crate Paper Main Squeeze from the embellishment kit; ephemera- Crate Paper Main Squeeze- from the kit; puffy stickers- Crate Paper Main Squeeze- from the kit; word love- from the embellishment kit; letter stickers (puppy)- Basic Grey- from my stash; black pen - Zig - from my stash
I was so excited to get this adorable little embellishment that says "I woof  you", I knew immediately I would use these pictures of my sister in law and her sweet fur baby Junior!  Junior is no longer with us so all the more reason to scrap these pictures!!!  Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to see the other layouts the DT created using this amazing kit!!  You can also purchase your very own kit in The ScrapRoom store!!  I can't wait to see what you create with this amazing kit!! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment