Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The ScrapRoom Flavors of the Month kit- Simple Stories Romance

I'm back today to share another fun double page layout with you!  This time I am using the Simple Stories line Romance from the February Flavors of the Month kit.  This kit is perfect for  your Valentine's Day, wedding, engagement, or love themed layouts!  It is so pretty, the name Romance is the PERFECT name for it!!!  Here is the entire kit:
 Here is the Simple Stories Romance mini individual kit:

Here is my layout using the kit:
Supplies Used: Pattern Paper: Simple Stories Romance- from the kit; ephemera: Simple Stories Romance- from the kit; stickers: Simple Stories Romance- from the embellishment kit; letter stickers: Scenic Route- from my stash; ribbon & gold cord: Stampin' Up- from my stash.
I thought this line was perfect for pictures from my brother and sister in law's wedding!  I still haven't finished documenting this event, so many pictures from such a special day!  These colors are so soft and gorgeous and the ephemera and stickers that come with the kit and in the embellishment kit are so fun to use to embellish your layout- especially the banner sticker, this one was my favorite!  Make sure and check out The ScrapRoom blog to see all the beautiful double page layouts created by the other DT members!  And if you want your own kit you can purchase it HERE!!!  I also highly recommend the embellishment kit, it's so versatile and if you love embellishments like I do you won't regret getting one for yourself!! 

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment